06 April 2005

[design, sundial_life] Doors Ajar

The activity I've been making for myself is, yes, starting to pay off, just a little.

QuarkVsInDesign.com. 'Nuff said there.

And, since Adobe has announced the release of CS2 I can intimate that I've known of some these things for a while (see the post about two-three back where I announce the announcment). I don't think I can say why just yet, but I can say that I've been liking what I've been seeing.

I'm also Tech Editing the first chapter on Pariah's Illustrator CS2 book. It's quite an educational experience, I'll tell you, going through all of this. Tests and expands my Illustrator knowledge and it's like I get Pariah training me, which is just gravy, no doubt about that.

And all along I'm wondering what's next, is anything next, what's next?

No comments: