I've had to tread lightly upon my searches.
But, based on the last several epis, here's what I think will happen:
- In a highly unexpected plot twist, Keith and Heather will marry. Nobody will be more surprised than Heather.
- Tom will return, only to eat Garrett, then be elminated once again. Yes, there will be sweat.
- Viriginia will at last satisfy the regulars over at TVgasm by taking her shirt off.
- After this, devoid of any remaining personality, Virginia and Maribel will merge into one gestalt entity, MariVirginiaBel, who will improve slightly before elimination.
- An actual donkey will be employed by Chef Ramsay. Ironically, because of that donkey, Hell's Kitchen will get its first completed dinner service out.
- Giacomo will return to get given the million-dollar restauarant, having learnt how to channel Julia Child.
- Chef Ramsay will barbecue the backside of the man who came up with the deep-fried Mars bar.
- A confused Heather will inadvertantly solve the conflict between the Israelis and the Lebanese.
Technorati Tags: Hell's Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay