17 July 2004

The Funny Words the Govmit Likes to Use, or Just call me Wilhelm

Just heard on the raydidio: There is a proposal to create an "intelligence Czar" to coordinate a remodeling of the USA's intelligence services.

When they are compelled to create a position like this, why do they use the title the Imperial Russians used for the Emperor?

Yes, I know the title isn't an offical one.

But things like "Drug Czar" and "Intelligence Czar" just sound silly.

Well, no. Actually, "Intelligence Czar" sounds kinda neat. I may nominate myself; after all, I am a smart fella (if'n I do say so myselfs) and I've always wanted to be Emperor. Altho I am a Germanophile, I think I'd actually prefer the term Kaiser.

This sort of thought serves as a distraction from the fact that the Govmit has only done a lot of huffing and puffing and armwaving instead of actually fixing the FBI and CIA, which is all that was really needed. No, the champeens of "Small Govmit", who have given us a huge Heimat Sicherheitdienst, can't fix anything without creating yet another level of bureaucracy to just mess it up further.

We're from the Govmit, we're here to help.

No comments: