From the C-Tran Website:
• C-TRAN Service Reduced by 40 Percent;
• Weekend Service Eliminated;
• Commuter routes 114 and 173 Eliminated,
• All other commuter routes retained;
• Service to Camas/Washougal Eliminated;
• Service to Battle Ground Eliminated;
• Connector Service Eliminated;
• C-VAN Paratransit Service Boundaries Reduced;
• Service Day Ends at 8:00 p.m.;
• Passenger Service Office Hours Reduced.
Read the entire service reduction summary at the C-Tran website here.
If you're for C-Tran and you believe that the upcoming initiative ought to pass, now would be the time to get involved. There's a group of Clark County citizens, Save C-Tran (follow this link) that is devoted to explaining to their friends and neighbors how important transit is in Clark Country.
The election is 20 September-just a little over a month away. The clock is ticking.