23 June 2010

[liff] Your Do-It-Yourself, All-Purpose, Top 10 List

2458.
Okay, everyone, today, I'm declaring it a Sarcasm Day.

Oh, I see the trend. Everyone comes up with a list of 10 or whatever this-or-that's, and either names it the "Top 10" of something, or, just 10 of something.

It's getting kind of tiresome, but this trend shows no signs of deservedly flaming out. Therefore, in this bid to get some sort of meagre Intartubez famousness and a ton'o'hits, I give you the original, official DIY, all-purpose, top-ten list. Here's how it works.
  1. I supply you ten numbers, ideally from one-to-10. They're typically integers, though I'm not going to let anyone hold me to that.
  2. I supply you ten words or names, maybe drawn from current events, maybe not, maybe generated by my free-floating ennui.
  3. You cut and paste ... no, no, get your X-Acto knife away from the fershlugginer MONITOR, use the command from the Edit menu ... them into your own top-10 list, supplying your own theme. Or not.
Do you all think you can handle that? I do! I believe in you! So, here we go:

Numbers:
  • 2
  • 4
  • 1
  • 7
  • 3
  • 6
  • 8
  • 5
  • 9
  • 10
Words:
  • BP Oil Spill
  • Lady Gaga
  • Large Hadron Collider
  • iOS4
  • iPad
  • Toronto
  • Saturday Night Live
  • Lost
  • Crayolas
  • Barry Bonds totally used steroids.
Good night, and good luck!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: