04 February 2016

[SJKPDX] Travel Portland Features My Mt Hood Sunrise Pic

3253.
Yesterday, of course, amongst other postings, I shared my picture of that amazing sunrise where the sun was throwing a shadow of Mount Hood on the bottom of clouds over Portland.

I wasn't the only one, of course, but I think I hit it pretty well.
 
Naturally I shared it on Twitter and Facebook, it's what you do.


One of the accounts which follow me on Twitter is that of Travel Portland's (@travelportland), which noticed it, liked it, and did me the incredible compliment of featuring it on their page of nifty, Portland is happening Now. Click on that link there to go to the recent pictures, http://www.travelportland.com/pdxnow/#/a/8-tw-694949240309583872-3 should be a direct link to the picture embedded within the page, and they let me know with the friendliest of pats on the back:



So, it helps to get around. And we get by with a little help from our friends.

No comments: