18 April 2007

[design] Adobe CS3 New Feature Resonance: Ripple Three

775 This one is from a blog kept by a cartoonist and illustrator. I grok his point implicitly:

But man am I jonesing for the zooming anchor points! With all these new highfalutin’, high-resolution monitors out nowadays, man do those anchor point get small. Some days I think I spend half my time just trying to click on the one I want - without having to zoom in just to do so.

Yep, you heard it right...zooming anchor points. I've lost count of the number of times I've missed a bézier handle (and stopped keeping track of the contribution to my hair loss it's perforce obtained).

Zooming anchor points.

Sweet.

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously we aren't the only ones who want this feature, otherwise it wouldn;t have made it in as a new feature, but it really seems to be kinda lost in the buzz. Glad to see someone else out there as jazzed about this as I am.

And the cruel coincedence of releasing CS3 the same week as "tax day" here in the U.S. is killing me.

Samuel John Klein said...

Damn straight, George. I've had poor eyesight since I was but a neat thing, and the biggest problem I had in using Illy is hitting...those...damn...handles! (there, got one. Only four tries!)