11 December 2008

The Quest: We are Re-Computered

The PowerMac G4 arrived from PowerMax today, and there was no problem in plugging it in and powering it on.

I am currently running off that machine. It's good to be at my workstation; it's good to look at the computer on a big screen.

It's good to be back in the studio.

I still have benchmarks to complete. First will the the installation of the old "SunDial Three" hard drive into this case, then the SuperDrive from the old machine.

I owe it all to the people who thought enough of me to donate money to make this happen.

Thank you, thank you all.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Excellent news! Congrats on getting the gear back to health.

Anonymous said...

Good to know you're back in business!

Samuel John Klein said...

Thank you, both.

I really didn't think I had this much good will stored up. It's amazing to be back up on a machine I'm familiar with and can use, and you guys are two of the reasons.

For that I can't thank you enough.