09 April 2010

[design] New Portfolio Stuff! Websites and Logos and Stickers Oh My!

2390.
Two new notable additions to my online portfolio at Behance – a website and logo design for a worldwide SCA event and a local political campaign:

Number one, at right, is the logo for the Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, a major annual event for the Society for Creative Anachronism. An explanation of  all is at the portfolio website, but briefly what it is is a yearly assembly of SCA members literally worldwide which includes practitioners of the Heraldic arts (Onomastics research and technical design of coats of arms as well as bellowing on the field and in court) and art materials and techniques used to produce scrolls, charters and the like.
The logo for the Roberta Philip for Multnomah County Commissioner website is just on the right here. Thank you very much to T.A. Barnhart for giving me the opportunity to design this. It's a simple design that I think will work well on your average lawn sign, and looks good at the top of a website. It's now on that website and will soon be on a brochure for mailing (which I have roughed in) as well as on a sticker (that T.A. laid out but I polished up just a little bit). T.A. also designed the website.

Of course, my entire online portfolio can be seen here: http://www.behance.net/SamuelJohnKlein/frame/viewall .

No comments: