08 September 2014

[ad_design] There Should Be A Word In The Dictionary For A Photo Like This …

3136.
You'll probably figure out the kind I mean.

Walking in a local grocery story, I looked up and was confronted by this on the back of an endcap display:


I don't know about anyone else, but I took one look at that and I knew, instantly, what that cute young tyke was going to look like when she was 35 years old. She would look equally at home as some high-powered executive as she would taking up your time on your front doorstep telling you about what her religion can do for you.

As it is, she seems just a little too thrilled at the presumable knowledge that she's got some Little Debbie to be munchin' on at lunch. I mean, that sort of smile is reserved for lottery winners.

I'm not sure what lottery you've won by turning up a Little Debbie snack in your lunchbox, but I'm pretty sure that it's not the kind where you win money.

No comments: