14 August 2006

[pdx_misc] Tom Peterson Say "Wake Up!"

A couple of bits of feedback I've gotten lately on an article I did a while back about our old friend, Tom Peterson (you know, the fellow at 82nd and Foster Rd) wondered if I didn't have a sound file of his famous "Wake Up!" commercial.

Sadly, I do not. But now I'm curious if anyone has such a file? Does anyone out there have such a file? If you do, follow up here, and we'll link it out to the world...or send it hither, and I'll find some way to host it.

Those of us Mac addicts can't change the wake-up sound on our computers, but wouldn't it be cool, you Wintel folk, if your box gave you a cheery, Tom Peterson-style "Wake up!" when it did?

Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Tom Peterson alarm clock. The alarm says, "wake up, wake up to a happy day!" I'm not sure it still works. But if it does I'll have a go at recording it.

Samuel John Klein said...

Excellent! That would be just the thing, I think.

Let us know if it works for you.

Anonymous said...

You've got mail!

Samuel John Klein said...

Judy, you rock. You are officially my hero for today!