24 August 2007

[net_life] Don't Go Breakin' Yer Own Arm There...

915. Jonah Goldberg gave me such an eye-roll that I nearly had to go to an emergency room today:

The short history of the Internet is already long enough to repeat itself. In dog years, I'm 288, but in Internet years, I'm Methuselah. I was the founding editor of National Review Online in 1998

Good on ya, there, fellah. I've had the same e-mail address since 1987.

If it makes you feel good to have been a content-creator since '98, though, more power to you.

(snort) Child. Whatever.

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

You've had the same Email address since 1987? 'Zounds! 'Tis a cyberentity most olde!

Samuel John Klein said...

Stretwth! In 1987, agora.rdrop.com was at the end of a uucp link supported by Intel (I think...you'll have to check with Alan Batie for that) but I've been eagle@agora.whatever since that time.

See my intertube history and fear me!!!!!