01 January 2009

At Least One Thing I Want To Do This Year ...

1891. ... would be to create a zine of some sort.

I've really been getting into the zines I can find at the Midland branch of the library, which is the closest one to me. There was a really well-done one called Steampunk Magazine which has caused a household-wide interest in Steampunk in general (also those wonderful steampunk-y laptop casemods I've been seeing on BoingBoing.

I don't know what all will be in it yet (of course I could do it on design but we all know how easily distracted I am).

We'll be playing around with this. Make it fun and find a way to add value to the communication. Stuff like that.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Iron Fist said...

If you're looking for someone to collaborate with on this zine, it so happens I am looking for something new and interesting to do.

Happy new year to you, sir!

Samuel John Klein said...

That's cool of you.

It's still just a cloud of a concept, but content is king, and you are one of the lords of content as far as I'm concerned.

I'll keep you in the loop.