27 January 2009

Portland Government: On The Down-Low

1927.How much more bizarre can it get?

Messages on voice-mails? Waking up Nick Fish in the middle of the night?

Well, at least Sam's made his decision. At least he's done that.

You get back to work, Sam. Try and make something out of this mess. We Americans love a comeback story, a story of redemption. But, I'll tell you, this is making me nostalgic for Ivan C. The Terrible.

I never thought I'd be nostalgic for Ivan C. The Terrible.



Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Alan Cordle said...

And the "I'm sorry" video filmed with a camcorder at the scene of the one minute kiss? Fail^10.

Samuel John Klein said...

It's just bizarre to me that instead of manning-up and making a sober public announcement he'd call three other people in the middle of the night.

Just strange.

He doesn't want to be seen as slinking back to his office, even though that's just what he's doing.

So much for dignity.