14 June 2010

[pdx, logo design] Timbers Logo Hatin' Group Tones It Down A Bit, Offers Alternative

2437.
I knew I should have taken a screensnap of that page.

Earlier today I wrote about how Timbers supporters who'd put up a protest page on Facebook, and I can't remember what the title was, but in the realm of rhetoric, it was something of a blunt instrument.

Looks as though cooler heads prevailed over there. A more conciliatory tone has prevailed. The Facebook protest page, which is still here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101065469943747, Now has the title Timbers Front Office, Let's Find a CREST Solution (full caps on the word "Crest" theirs), and the profile pic has changed.

Before:



And after:


Less teh angree. Counting to 10 does wonders, I guess.

There seems to be an evolving design over there, and it is actually pretty nifty:



It's not too bad, really. I like the "1975" year of founding across the middle. Nice touch.

Looks like there may be peace in the valley at this rate.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: