22 April 2008

[bloggage] One More Cool Bit Of Blog Art I Found Yesterday

1506. It's called gymnastic.jpg, and I forgot where I found her, but she's cool and I wanted to share this ...


If anyone out there recognizes it, please let me know so I can properly credit it.


It's she cool? Flirty and kind of sexy. The way the warm color of the skin, face and hair contrast with the cool green of her costume, the floor, and her exercise equipment is just great. The flat colors are a popular approach right now, and the shadows and perspective give it depth.


Update… The ever-amazing Stan went sleuthing and found a bigger version of the image, which is even better:



We're still not entirely sure who created the image, but the big version is being hosted here.


Tags: , ,


2 comments:

stan said...

8:36 p.m. A quick search for "gymnastic.jpg" yielded this page, though I can't tell if this is the original source.

8:39 p.m. Oddly taking away the ".jpg" part of the string yeilded no instances of the aforementioned image, but I did get my eyes shocked by quite a few NSFW ones. Can't un-see those, yikes.

Samuel John Klein said...

Stan:

Thanks for the link to that picture. It's even better when you can see the whole thing.

And watch yourself on the web, dude, what else can I say? Oh, I just ran the search. Wow. Wow. I hope that lady has clean feet, yaknow?