22 April 2008

[liff] That's That, Then; I'm Moving To Poland

1504. (via Just Out) Why move to Poland? Why, they have all the problems pretty much put to bed over there. I mean, they must ... someone had the time and money to launch an official investigation into Tinky-ever-lovin'-Winky. Saith Just Out:



Last May, Sowinska generated headlines by asking psychologists to look into Tinky Winky's sexuality: "I noticed (Tinky Winky) has a lady's purse, but I didn't realize he's a boy. At first I thought the purse would be a burden for this Teletubby ... Later I learned that this may have a homosexual undertone."



Good on you there, Mrs. Sowinska. A little late to the party, maybe: the benighted in this country have been whining about this hunk of purse-carrying cloth since 1999. And that bit about "the purse being a burden" ... nice avant-garde non-sequitur touch there. Unless what you're actually worried about is that whoever is wearing the costume might get some repetitive stress injury from carrying it, or maybe get eaten by a grue, or something.


Actually, I want me a piece of the fabric that costume. The power over the weak-minded it has is amazing.


Once again; do not fear teh gay. Fear the people who fear teh gay.


Tags: , , ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments: