30 June 2009

22 Links To Free Seamless Vector Pattern Downloads

2120.As a follow up to the previous free goodie, let's be fair to the vector side of the equation; here is a link to twenty-two free resources for getting vector backgrounds for web design. I've not downloaded any of them myself (yet), but they seem to come from a range of reputable design sites and are at least worth a look.

Find them at 22 Free Seamless Vector Pattern Resources Perfect For Web Design on the 1stWebDesigner site: http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/resources/22-free-seamless-vector-pattern-resources-perfect-for-web-design/

A nota bene: this and the last posting were inspired by Twitter users; I have misplaced exactly whose tweets I got them from. If you stumble by here and think I got them from you, just shoot me an email and I'll give credit. Mea culpa.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: