17 December 2004

[net_life] Amazing, Just Where the Times Will Pop Up.

I'll admit it, I'm a small-time fame slut. 'Strewth! every now and then I'll chuck zehnkatzen into Safari's Google search box just to see what comes up.

Suffice it to say I'm no b!X or Jack Bog. However, sometimes, I'll pop up in an unexpected place.

Example.

A site calling itself Discount Shopping Dance (tag line: Find it. Buy it. Dance.) has an excerpt and a link to my ZehnKatzen Times on a page of how-to-draw art books.

Me giving advice to people who I'll never meet! How 'net is that?

Anyway, here's the Link:
http://www.discountshoppingdance.com/s/books/non-fiction/art/2070/153/.

It's on the left, right across from a book with a red strip down the left hand edge called How To Draw the Human Figure, which I think is an august Walter Foster title. Look for "Lessons in Life Drawing". The print is kinda small.

Bliss!

No comments: