18 December 2004

[pcc_life] A Grade-A Website

I tremendously enjoyed doing the PCC CAS111D (Dreamweaver) online course. The instructors were very responsive and helpful, and Peachpit Press is as good a textbook company as anyone could ask for. Replaced a defective CDRom, no questions asked.

Anyway, the website I designed impressed the instructor enough that he asked to include it on his website. Since flattery will get you everywhere with me, I said "hell yes".

Here's a link to my rather nice (if'n I say so myself) Portland Bridge tour:

Sam Klein's Guide to Portland's Bridges

If some things seem a little gratuitous, they are a bit...we were taught a set of basic web skills with Dreamweaver that we were expected to include. I chose multi-event rolloevers as my big marquee bit.

No comments: