13 March 2008

[liff] Almost Made A Post About The Road Trip

1413. It was my intention to create this big beautiful post with a buncha photoeaux about our reecent road trip to Sacramento and the West Coast Voice Heralds Collegium with a narrative about the car trip scenery but I must have pushed Qumana a bit too far and the post got quite huge and I was unable to edit it.


So we'll have to break it up into stages. Damn. I hate planning!


Check back tomorrow good peoples. I also burned up an hour and a half that I'm not getting back and, as usual, I'm up against the clock.


If you want a sneak preview, the Photobucket album is here; there are no titles or explanations attached. Like I said, check back tomorrow. I'm up against the clock now.


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments: