09 May 2021

A Reminder From I've Been Framed

3861

The best art supply store there ever was, I've Been Framed, 4950 SE Foster Road, if they don't have it, son, you don't need it, is still going hard and fast and strong, just like great art supply stores should.

We've patronized them throughout the pandemic still, and though the browse is nourishment for my psyche (and it has consequently sorely missed this) the same great people are there, and Prairie, the manager, is still rocking it hard (you want a business icon? Forget Musk and Bezos, it's Prairie you should idolize). I hear word that they're working out how they might make the browse happen, but I don't know for sure. Maybe I'm just yearning.

But you want art supplies? Here's your dealer. Check this window out.


Stay revolutionary, my friends.

No comments: