13 June 2021

Bridge Day #3: The Golden Gate Bridge From 2009

3943

The following not a picture I took, but one that my spouse, the Brown Eyed Girl, took back in 2009, and is one I wish I took ... not because I can take it any better, but because I was not in San Francisco with her. I have used it hence without permission from her, yet.

The Golden Gate Bridge should need no further introduction. And this is a fine, fine picture of it.


I did take one liberty, and that's playing with the color saturation. I upped it, and it looked like one of those pictures you see on postcards with the saturated color, and I found it so charming that I had to roll with it. It was taken, as said before, by my spouse, who was in California for a few days helping a beloved friend relocate to Modest "O".

San Francisco is such a romantic city to me. I care not for bucket lists, but as far as I have one, visiting San Francisco with my love is on it.

No comments: