Free is a very good price, and today at Creative Curio, the estemmable blogger there has come up with a FREE FREE FREE! Photoshop action that will render the 'light graffiti' effect that is somewhat popular right now. You can download it from this link. How to do it after the example picture:
Here you go:
- Download and break open the archive.
- Double-click the action file. PS will start up automatically
- Open a Photoshop document.
- Make text on its own layer. Make it 300 points.
- Create a dark background (not black, but dark. A range of tones makes the effect especially tasty)
- Run the action from the actions palette.
Should work with both CS2 and CS3.