01 February 2008

[design_tools] You Suck at Photoshop 5: Color Range

1313. Donnie Hoyle explains how we suck at Photoshop by showing us that if you're using the Magic Wand tool to select areas then you're missing out; there's a better way to do it, namely Color Range.





Wickedly funny. If YSAP Donnie isn't a character in a play, I'm hurting for him. Karma seems to work more or less instantly on him, and his life has a constant sound track of "Donnie ... Donnie ... Donnie ... DONNIE ... "


However, mad PS skills yo. I've used a couple of tips already.


Tags: , , ,


Powered by Qumana


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard when I watched this series. lol

Samuel John Klein said...

"Hello, donnie...Donnie....Donnie...(is he there)...yea, I can hear him breathing ..."

This is some inspired crazyness!