15 September 2004

A Naked Politically Motivated Post

Either this behavior isn't okay, or accountability really has become unAmerican:

Clicky.

I'm serious. All of us are expected to own up for our errors and if we've been sloppy about our work we can expect to lose our jobs. I don't feel the Bush Administration has done thier jobs acceptably. I truly feel we're being lied to about whatever they feel they have to lie to us about so that they can get away with whatever they are doing. Furthermore, I feel the merest mistruth that the Republicans issue is much more heinous than the greatest lie any Democrat has ever told me.

It makes me mad, because they beg for my vote and then treat me with contempt.

I would remind people that when the Spanish people voted thier bums out, it wasn't to "appease the terrorists". It was because they were angry, that they were lied to by thier own government.

No comments: