20 May 2008

[art, teh_funnay] The Year Of Stan: Stan Goes To The Movies

1564. And now, some more silver screen goodness from our favorite ex-Milwaukiean, now living in Oronogo, Missouri (Oronogo, of course, is a local word of native American extraction which means "natures" spelled backwards).


Here's a couple of fellows who, most women would agree, would be cool to have around the house:




And if there's one thing I hate, it's when filmmakers ignore continuity, yes? I expected better of the Wachowskis ... even I know that's supposed to be a "5" on that car (Mach Go Go Go, indeed):



Though that Racer X you see in the distant background ... flawless. So there is that.


Now, I don't know about any of you, but the big smile on this guy's face just weirds me out. I don't think I'd be that happy but they, depends on the way you swing, I suppose:



And now, rimshot in three ... two ... one ...



ka-Ching!


This next one is probably a sequel to the direct-to-brie-cheese engraving I Know What You Did Last Summer At McDonalds.



Chilling? You bet. Makes me want to step out to Wendy's for a Frosty.


Now, I'll be honest here; I've never been a fan of Martin Lawrence; I think that there should be prosecution and imprisonment resulting from the release of a special expanded version of Big Momma's House. However, if he keeps taking daring chances like that, I'll have to change my opinion:



This film was apparently done for the hearing-impaired audience, which I think is cool:



And here's a classic:



He also could talk to the animals, but the animals found him creepy and got a restraining order.


The alternate title for this one? So You Think Dickens Can Dance?:



And now another chapter of our ongoing series, Our Not-So-Civil Servants.:



That's it for Stan Goes To The Movies for this go around. Remember, people and childrens everywhere, movies are, dollar for dollar, your best entertainment value!


Tags: , , ,


Powered by Qumana


No comments: