19 May 2008

[bloggage] Fifty Kay


1562. As of 21:06, 18 May 2008, this blog logged its 50,000th visitor.

Here's the incriminating evidence:






I'm thrilled when I pass these landmarks. I like being visited, I love writing. I suppose that I could be doing better in the traffic department; sadly, the two traffic kicks I got (first from J. Bogdanski, then from Boing Boing) have not solidified into a solid increase in popularity. I just don't know the trick yet.


But it's only partially about popularity. I have found that I love writing even more when I know someone might be reading it. I love writing maybe even more than graphic design ... and I love graphic design.


If you've stopped by here and considered linking, please go ahead and do so! Any such link will be gladly reciprocated. Though a Page Rank of 5 and a Technorati authority of 54 is, for a blog of my magnitude, not too shabby actually.


I'm stll looking for street blades, folks.


And thanks to those who have recently blogrolled me. There are some blogs that I really admire that have done so: Stan (dinglemunch), Stan's Wife Nicole (Coley Boley), Kevin Allman, Little Thom, Bass Goddess Pril, Grace 'n Michelle, Middle Earth Journal, Lefty Lane, I'm thankful for you all. You honor me. And all that I didn't indicate here; just look in the blogroll, and if they come back here, they are especially nifty.


On to 100 Kay, then, Let's roll!


Tags: , , , , , ,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :-)

Samuel John Klein said...

Thanks Judy. Even though I didn't name you in the post itself, you know you are my homegirl. You know this.

pril said...

woooo i'm a bass goddess! You used to be on my blogroll. You still are, in fact, but I lost the password to the blogroll site and when i changed my template lost the blogroll. heh.

Samuel John Klein said...

Yes, you is, Pril, you is. You inspire.

Blogroll? Feh. As link-whore-y as I am, you are forever absolved. You can do no wrong by me.

If you do want to know how to populate your blogroll, tho, I can show you how to do that. Seriouslys.