The hits from Sitemeter have told me that the Channel Surfing Series, in which I collect and comment (and snark a little) on all the TV Logos I can find is getting its fair share of search hits.
The series is up to Channel 12. It's not complete but, as I've envisioned it, not too far off. It occurs to me that it might be handy to have references in one place so, for convenience's sake, here's the list of what I've done so far. Happy touring!
The Big List of Station Idenifications so far:
- Channel 2s, #1155, Published 27 November 2007.
- Channel 3s, #1156, Published 28 November 2007.
- The Turn Of Channel 4s, #1178, Published 6 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: The Channel 5's, #1180, Published 10 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: On The 6's, #1183, Published 13 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: Welcome To The Circle 7 Dude Ranch, #1187, Published 15 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: On The 8's, #1194, Published 18 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: To The Nines, #1215, Published 29 December 2007.
- Channel Surfing: Perfect (and not so perfect) Tens, #1259, Published 15 January 2008.
- Channel Surfing: It's Elevenses!, #1380, Published 20 February 2008.
- Channel Surfing: 12 O'Clock High, #1593, Published 5 June 2008.
That's the limit for now. All I need is to compile a Channel 13 article to get the whole VHF dial covered, which I will do by February 2009. which, as we all know, is the end of an era.
Powered by Qumana