18 November 2007

[meme] ZehnKatzen's Weekly Winners #1 - Zapf The Destroyer


1128. Today we make our first foray into SarcasticMom's (NaBloPoMo colleague) new mem, Weekly Winners. The meme is eminently simple–find your favorite picture or pictures from the last week, and post 'em, with or without a comment, every Sunday.

Our first offering is, appropriately, a cat. As mentioned a little while ago, we are fostering two cats, Frog and Zapf, who would otherwise have been temporarily homeless while their catparents were evicted from their place because they couldn't have the kitty. So it goes in the renter class.

While I was down at the Salt Mines this last week, The Wife™ called me to tell me that ol' Zapf, that agent of destruction, got into one of my studio's cupboards and pulled down a fair amount of my drawing tools into the bargain. She snapped the picture of a chaos attractor at ease with his work:

Doesn't the atttitude of that cat seem to say my work here, it is done ?

8 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

LOL Cats always seem to have a way of letting you know they're superior, don't they?

Thanks for playing!

Samuel John Klein said...

Well, if not superior, certainly more zen than you can ever hope to be.

Cats are the original Buddhists, I don't care what anyone else says.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, maybe she's looking for some more? !!!!
She kind of likes her work, that much is clear!

adam? said...

It's almost an, "I meant to do that!" moment.

MP said...

and you have a problem with that?? you better not cause you are NOT the master of your domain anymore, you are allowed to visit and fill the food dish :-)

Carrie @carrieloves said...

I never had a cat (allergies) but now I know they are just as destructive as my pups. LOL

~Sheryl said...

Your cat and my cat apparently do the same thing for a living.

Samuel John Klein said...

Be cute and fuzzy and sweet and lovable and adorable and DESTRUCTIVE!

Yeah, that's pretty much Cat for you.