08 April 2008

[irony] Bad News For Sam Adams

1476. The beer, that is:



Boston Beer Co. said Monday that the recall comes after routine inspections found defects in 12-ounce beer bottles made by a third-party supplier. The grains or bits of glass could break off and possibly fall into the bottle.



Allegedly only about 100 bottles made by a third-party supplier got out, and it was only in the Cincinnati area, but irony knows know boundaries.


Sam Adams campaign for City Council here in Portland still seems to be going full-steam ahead, though.


Tags: , ,


Powered by Qumana


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed you three times but leaving a message just in case.

Samuel John Klein said...

Judy:

First class! I should have known to check Gmail, where your email was once again being marked as (sigh) spam.

I don't know why it did that.

I figured something was preventing your email from getting to me.