15 October 2007

[liff, design] And Now, a Crass Word From Our Sponsor

1014. Hi. My name's Sam, and I want to be your bitch.

Seriously. I'm hungry, as I've said before, for a gig in graphic design. Now, I'll be honest about one thing; I have a junior designer's skill set, but what I've got, I've got solid.

Adobe CS, CS2, CS3. InDesign, InCopy, Photoshop, Illustrator. Dreamweaver. A little GoLive, a little Pagemaker. QuarkXPress. MacOS X. Windows.

I have a senior designer's desire to make things, create things, and do things.

So, I'd be happy to be your bitch. I'd like to take my skills and compel myself unto your breach–whatever it may be–and work like hell for you. Use me hard.

You get me where I want to be, and I'll (figureatively) kill myself to get you where you want to be.

Me: A budding graphic designer looking for my first regular full-time in-house paycheck. You: Someone with need of a graphic designer who understands potential.

If anyone's willing to give me that chance, contact me for a resume and electronic (32MB, portable website) portfolio. I can be contacted me via email for any particular questions you may have.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: