- Construction updates on the I-205/Portland Mall Light Rail project and Washington County Commuter Rail
- Rider basics: How to Ride, TransitTracker, buying tickets and passes and taking MAX to Portland International Airport
- History of transit in Portland
- Bus line profiles including unique stops and interviews with riders and operators
- Green practices throughout TriMet
Content-wise, I'm giving it a conditional thumbs-up (pending viewing the actual content, of course). They're taking the idea of a promotional vodcast the right way. I'm particulrly looking forward to what they have to say on Transit history (I've always wanted to either read or write the book on Rose City Transit, et. al.) and route profiles are going to mad interesting–I don't know of any transit system that's doing that.
Also New: The live Portland Mall Construction Camera, at SW 6th & Yamhill. Wasn't working when I tried it out, but it was 10:30 at night after all.